78 Degrees & Melbourne Football Club 2023 Best & Fairest Giveaway Competition
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older at time of entering the competition.
- Employees of 78 Degrees and Melbourne Football Club, their immediate families or registered travel companions and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants must reside in Australia.
- Both 78 Degrees and Melbourne Football Club may be referred to as ‘Promoters’ throughout these terms and conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 11:00am on 6th October 2023 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 6th October 2023 (competition period), and the promoters reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
- To enter the competition, you must during the competition period, visit the competition page and complete the online entry form by providing your full name, your company name, telephone number, email address and post code. If you do not provide the required information, you will not be eligible to enter the competition.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- 78 Degrees will draw the winner at random, using an online random number generation tool. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
- The draw will take place on 9th October 2023 at 12:00pm AEST at the Mighty Craft offices, 174 Fullarton Road, Dulwich, SA, 5065.
- The winner will be notified by email or SMS text message via telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- If the winner does not respond before 4:00pm on 23rd October 2023, that winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by 78 Degrees or the Melbourne Football Club to identify the winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and 78 Degrees reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on the five days following the selection of the first winner at the Melbourne Football Club (120 Brunton Avenue, East Melbourne, VIC). The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prize. The second chance draw winner will be notified by email or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of any second chance draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition, the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as 78 Degrees and Melbourne Football Club may require without remuneration.
- The winner also consents to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- First prize is one (1) bottle of 78 Degrees Heart Beats Blue Gin, signed by featured AFL players Max Gawn, Jack Viney, Clayton Oliver and AFLW player Kate Hore
- First prize is valued at $250 (including GST).
- Second prize is one (1) bottle each of 78 Degrees Classic Gin, 78 Degrees Rosso Vermouth, and 78 Degrees Bitter Orange.
- Second prize is valued at $175 (including GST).
- Third prize is one (1) bottle of 78 Degrees Australian Whiskey.
- Third prize is valued at $100 (including GST).
- The prize(s) does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize such as travel, meals, spending money or taxes.
- The prize(s) will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or tampered with.
- Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- You warrant that: by entering this competition you will comply with all policies of your employer regarding promotions, competitions, acceptance of gifts and use of prizes; and you have all necessary consents and approvals to disclose any information provided (including any personal information).
- 78 Degrees reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of 78 Degrees.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond 78 Degrees’ control, 78 Degrees may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- 78 Degrees does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
- 78 Degrees reserves the right to disqualify an entrant that they believe to have tampered, altered or unfairly gained an advantage to the competition entry mechanics. 78 Degrees’ decision is absolute and final with no conversation to be entered into.
Melbourne Football Club: https://www.melbournefc.com.au/privacy
- 78 Degrees collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, 78 Degrees shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of 78 Degrees’s servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of 78 Degrees.
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- 78 Degrees accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, 78 Degrees makes no warranty, either express or implied with regard to the prize and 78 Degrees’ sole obligation will be to use reasonable endeavours to pass through any manufacturer’s warranties in respect of the prize (as applicable).
- 78 Degrees and all product names mentioned in this publication are registered trademarks/trademarks. All non-78 Degrees brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
This competition is being run by The Hills Distillery Pty Ltd ABN 25 608 717 335 of 68 Chambers Road, Hay Valley, SA, 5252 and the Melbourne Football Club. ABN 27 005 686 902 13 of 120 Brunton Ave, Melbourne Cricket Ground, East Melbourne 8002.